Faculty Profile for David E Angelow
Biography and Education25 years industry tenure and executive management experience in high-tech, management consulting and IT services industries.
Teaching InterestsEntrepreneurship/Intraprenurship, Information Technology, Operations Management, Project Management, Product Management, Marketing and Sales Technologies
Research InterestsCustomer Experience, Design Thinking/ODI, Innovation Management and Start-up Ventures
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Angelow, D. E. (2022, August 5). pricing data What If You Treated Your Data Supply Chain Like the Physical Supply Chain? Supply Chain Brain. Retrieved from https://www.supplychainbrain.com/authors/8416-dave-angelow-scb-contributor
- Angelow, D. E. (2022, July 18). Data supply-chain transformation: Aligning to win. Www.Cio.Com. Retrieved from https://www.cio.com/article/403386/data-supply-chain-transformation-aligning-to-win.html
- Angelow, D. E. (2022, June 23). Is your data supply chain a liability? Www.Cio.Com. Retrieved from https://www.cio.com/article/401896/is-your-data-supply-chain-a-liability.html
- Angelow, D. E. (2020, August 5). 10 Point Checklist For Managing Cultural Change In S&OP/IBP. Institute of Business Forecasting and Planning. Retrieved from https://demand-planning.com/2020/08/05/10-point-checklist-for-managing-cultural-change-in-sop-ibp1/
- Lee, H. M., Angelow, D. E., & Mendez, F. A. (2020). Data Supply Chains for Data Science. San Marcos, United States. Retrieved from McCoy College
- Award / Honor Recipient: College Award for Excellence In Teaching, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 19, 2021
- Shi, Xijun (Principal), Grasley, Zachary (Co-Principal), Angelow, David (Supporting). 2021 TXST New Ventures Winner: Plient Concrete, Texas State University, $20000. (Funded: 2021 - 2022). Grant.
- Shi, Xijun (Principal), Grasley, Zachary (Co-Principal), Debbarma, Solomon (Supporting), Angelow, David (Supporting). I-Corps: High-performance cementitious material, National Science Foundation, Federal, $50000. (Funded: July 15, 2021 - December 31, 2021). Grant.
- Angelow, David E. McCoy College Faculty Development Funding (MCFD) / Gartner Annual IT Symposium, McCoy School of Business, Texas State University, $2000. (Submitted: September 16, 2020, Funded: October 30, 2020 - August 31, 2021). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
I-Corps National Program
October 25, 2021-December 10, 2021
August 6, 2021-Present
Technology Innovation Office / Microsoft Learn Products Evaluation
November 11, 2020-Present
Hispanic Business Student Organization (HBSA)
September 25, 2020-Present
Industry 4.0 / Center for High Performance Systems
September 16, 2020-Present