Faculty Profile for Xuan Zhou
Biography and EducationDr. Xuan Zhou received her Ph.D. degree in Educational Psychology from Texas A&M University, College Station. She is an expert in research data management, including data management planning, data organization and curation, data sharing and publishing, and open data science.
Research InterestsResearch Data Management
Bilingual Education in STEM Discipline
Teacher Professional Development
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Xu, Z., Zhou, X., Watts, J., & Kogut, A. (2023). The effect of student engagement strategies in online instruction for data management skills. Education and Information Technologies, 1--18.
- Zhou, X., Xu, Z., & Kogut, A. (2023). Research data management needs assessment for social sciences graduate students: A mixed methods study. PLOS ONE.
- Xu, Z., Zhao, Y., Liew, J., Zhou, X., & Kogut, A. (2023). Synthesizing research evidence on self-regulated learning and academic achievement in online and blended learning environments: A scoping review. Educational Research Review.
- Xu, Z., Zhou, X., & Lee, D. J. (2023). A pilot study on social science graduate students’ data core competency. The Journal of Academic Librarianship.
- Zhou, X. (2023). How Do School Climate and Professional Development in Multicultural Education Impact Job Satisfaction and Teaching Efficacy for STEM Teachers of English Learners? A Path-Analysis. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education.