Faculty Profile for Dr. James William Koschoreck
Dr. James William Koschoreck
Associate Professor — Conslng, Ldrship, Adlt Educ & Schl Psych
phone: (512) 245-3759
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Martin, D. N., Koschoreck, J. W., & Szucs, S. (2022). Who, how, and where? Speaking, writing, making art, and publishing in a censorial world. In The Routledge Companion to Photography and Visual Culture (2nd ed.). Routledge.
- Thomas, Z., & Koschoreck, J. W. (n.d.). Troubling Educational Leadership: An Exploration of Influences of Imaginative Practices on Equity and Social Justice. In Cultivating Imagination in Leadership: Transforming Schools and Communities. New York, NY: Teachers College Press.
- Carr-Christen, K., & Koschoreck, J. W. (2021). The “Trumpuffocation” of American youth: A critical look at how the Trump administration’s discourse has suffocated truth and decency and its effect on adolescents. Akita International University Global Review, 12, 1–18.
- Moua-Vue, M. L., & Koschoreck, J. W. (2019). The ISEE (International Student Experience & Engagement) model: A framework for best practices and support founded through grounded theory. NAFSA Research Symposium Series, 3, 133–160.
- Martin, D. N., Szucs, S., & Koschoreck, J. W. (2018). Photography, visual culture, and the (re)definition of the male gaze. In M. Neumüller (Ed.), The Routledge Companion to Photography and Visual Culture (pp. 26–37). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Award / Honor Nominee: UCEA Hidden Figures Award, University Council for Educational Administration. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Outstanding Faculty Research Award, University of Cincinnati. 2011
- Award / Honor Recipient: Future of learning: Addressing issues of diversity project, University of Cincinnati Award for Distinctive Contributions to Teaching and Learning. 2004
- Koschoreck, James William. Faculty Development Council Individual Grant for travel to the Gender and Education 7th International Conference at the Institute of Education at the University of London, $4000. (Funded: 2009). Grant.
- Koschoreck, James William. Dean’s Faculty Incentive Award for research and scholarship, $400. (Funded: 2009). Grant.
- Koschoreck, James William. Dean’s Faculty Incentive Award for research and scholarship, $200. (Funded: 2008). Grant.
- Koschoreck, James William. Dean’s Faculty Incentive Award for research and scholarship, $300. (Funded: 2007). Grant.
- Koschoreck, James William. Dean’s Faculty Incentive Award for research and scholarship, $500. (Funded: 2006). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
UCEA - Barbara L. Jackson Scholars Program
WFLAG (Wimberley Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
Wimberley Pride Committee
Representative for the PhD in School Improvement Program