Faculty Profile for Dr. Julio G Dix
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Dix, J. G., Kilic, N., & Ocalan, O. (n.d.). Oscillation criteria for first-order differential equations with several delays. Filomat, 36(16), 5665–5675. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.2298/FIL2216665D
- Dix, J. G., & Wu, H. (n.d.). Another improvement on oscillation criteria for first-order delay differential equations. Journal of Applied Analysis and Computation.
- Dix, J. G. (2021). Improved oscillation criteria for first-order delay differential equations with variable delay. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2021, 1–12. Retrieved from http://ejde.math.txstate.edu
- Santra, S. S., & Dix, J. G. (2020). Necessary and sufficient conditions for the oscillation of solutions to a second-order neutral differential equation with impulses. Nonlinear Studies, 27, 375–387.
- Wu, H., & Dix, J. G. (2019). Oscillation of nabla difference equations with several delay arguents. International Journal of Difference Equations, 14(2), 179–194. Retrieved from http://campus.mst.edu/ijde
Selected Service Activities
Campus Information Resource Advisory Council
Electron. Journal of Diff. Equations
committe on committees
September 2020-August 2023
Search for AVP and Univ. Librarian
February 2021-September 2021