Faculty Profile for Dr. Graeme Alan Wend-Walker
Dr. Graeme Alan Wend-Walker
Associate Professor — English
phone: (512) 245-7883
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Wend-Walker, G. A. (2023, January 13). Lois Lowry. Children’s Literature Review. Farmington Hills, USA: Gale.
- Wend-Walker, G. A. (2021, June 8). Your Pineapple Fritter is Ready. Danse Macabre. US. Retrieved from https://dansemacabreonline.wixsite.com/neudm/graeme-wend-walker-135
- Wend-Walker, G. A. (2020). Children of the Night in a Sunburnt Country: Aristocrats and Outback Vampires. In Vampire Films Around the World: Essays on the Cinematic Undead of Sixteen Cultures. McFarland.
- Wend-Walker, G. A. (n.d.). Russell Hoban: An Impossible Fidelity. McFarland.
- Wend-Walker, G. A. (2018). ‘Thinking Eases the Pain”: Lois Lowry’s Son and the Giver Quartet’s Resistance to Secular Puritanism. Children’s Literature Association Quarterly, 43(1), 84–99.
Selected Service Activities
August 10, 2022-Present
KZSM Radio, "Bookmarked" Program
July 6, 2021-Present
KZSM Radio, "Bookmarked" program
May 10, 2021-Present
November 23, 2020-Present
Outstanding Senior in English Award
September 1, 2020-Present