Faculty Profile for Dr. Jaymeen Shah
Teaching InterestsDatabase Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Application Development
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- White, G., & Shah, J. (n.d.). Root Cause Analysis for Information Security Incidents: pedagogical requirement. Journal of Information Systems Security.
- White, G., & Shah, J. (2021). Root Cause Analysis Quality Model for Corporate Security Breaches. Journal of Information Systems Security, 17(1), 3–30.
- Shah, J., Usoro, A., & Opara, E. (2019). Proceedings of Abstracts from IIMA/ICITED Joint Conference 2018. IIMA/ICITED.
- Haines, R., Scamell, R., & Shah, J. (2018). The Impact of Technology Availability and Structural Guidance on Group Development in Workgroups Using Computer-Mediated Communication. Information Systems Management, 35(4), 348–368.
- White, G., & Shah, J. (2017). The need to teach Root Cause Analysis in an Informaiton Security course.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Teaching Award of Honor, Texas State Alumni Association. 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi Honor Society. November 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi Honor Society. November 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Presidential Distinction Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University. August 2018 - August 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 McCoy College Advisory Board Teaching Excellence Award, McCoy College of Business Administration. August 2017 - August 2018
- Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Exploring Influence of Internal Organization Aspects and End-user Characteristics on Information Security and Privacy, McCoy College of Business Administration, Texas State University, $2000. (Funded: November 2016 - August 2017). Grant.
- Lee, Sam (Principal), Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Faculty Development Funding, McCoy College of Business Adminstration, Texas State University, $3900. (Funded: October 2015 - August 2016). Grant.
- Shah, Jaymeen (Principal). Microsoft Educator Grant for Azure Cloud Computing Platform, Microsoft, Private / Foundation / Corporate, $27000. (Funded: August 2015 - May 2016). Grant.
- White, Garry, Cook, James, Shah, Jaymeen. Global Standards on Information Privacy: Implementation and Perception of Laws and Corporate Policies, Research Enhancement Program, Texas State University, $4750. (Funded: 2005). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Reviewer / Referee
Journal of Global Information Management
McCoy College Graduate Policy Committee
Vice President of Communications
International Information Management Association
M.S. in Data Analytics and Information Systems Program
University Research Enhancement Committee