Faculty Profile for Dr. Fereshteh Zihagh
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Zihagh, F., Moradi, M., & Badrinarayanan, V. A. (n.d.). Brand Prominence Perspective on Crowdfunding Success for Aftermarket Offerings: The Role of Textual and Visual Brand Elements. Journal of Product & Brand Management.
- Moradi, M., Dass, M., & Zihagh, F. (2022). Effective Message Framing Strategies for Crowdfunding Success: The Moderating Roles of Creator Experience and Backer Support. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 1–19. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1080/0965254X.2022.2160481
- Dass, M., Moradi, M., & Zihagh, F. (2022). Forecasting Purchase Rates of New Products Introduced in Existing Categories. Journal of Marketing Analytics, 11(3), 385–408. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1057/s41270-022-00169-4
- Moradi, M., & Zihagh, F. (2022). A Meta-Analysis of the Elaboration Likelihood Model in the Electronic Word of Mouth Literature. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 46(5), 1900–1918. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1111/ijcs.12814
- Moradi, M., Zihagh, F., & Badrinarayanan, V. A. (2021). A Deep Learning Approach for Image and Video Analysis of Online Crowdfunding Campaigns. In 43th ISMS Marketing Science Conference Proceedings.
- Zihagh, Fereshteh (Principal), Moradi, Masoud (Co-Principal). Research Enhancement Program (REP), Texas State University, $16000. (Funded: 2023). Grant.
- Zihagh, Fereshteh, Moradi, Masoud, Fisk, Raymond P, Alkire, Linda. McCoy Foundation Faculty Development, $1000. (Funded: 2020). Grant.
- Fulton, Lawrence V (Principal), Villagran, Melinda Morris (Co-Principal), , Bing Zhou (Co-Principal), Mendez, Francis A (Co-Principal), Ekin, Tahir (Co-Principal), Qasem, Apan Muhammad (Co-Principal), Konur, Dincer (Supporting), Alanis, Emmanuel (Supporting), Zihagh, Fereshteh (Supporting), Dong, Zhijie (Co-Principal), Shen, Xiaoxi (Supporting), De Nadai, Alessandro Stevens (Supporting), Zhu, Ye (Co-Principal), Hewitt, Barbara A (Co-Principal), Valles Molina, Damian (Supporting), White, Alexander (Supporting), Dolezel, Diane M (Supporting), Ioudina, Vera (Supporting), Islam, Tanzima Z (Supporting), Lee, Chul Ho (Supporting), Metsis, Vangelis (Supporting), Moradi, Masoud (Supporting), Gao, Ju (Supporting), Li-Jen, Lester (Supporting), Jones, Dustin (Supporting), Pham, Vung (Supporting), Holt, Melinda (Supporting), Kyung An, Min (Supporting), Islam, ABM (Supporting), Cho, Hyuk (Supporting), Liu, Quigzhoung (Supporting), Liang, Fan (Supporting), Topinka, Joseph Baar (Supporting). The Accelerating Credentials of Purpose and Value for the Texas Innovation Corridor (TIC) Consortium Grant, THECB, State, $1450000. (Submitted: November 2021, Funded: February 2022 - October 2022). Grant.