Faculty Profile for Elizabeth Anne Roan
Elizabeth Anne Roan
Doctoral Research Assistant — Mathematics
phone: (512) 245-4745
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Czocher, J. A., Melhuish, K. M., Kularajan, S. S. K., & Roan, E. A. (2021). Dual Measures of Mathematical Modeling for Engineering and other STEM Undergraduates. International Journal for Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education.
- Roan, E. A., & Czocher, J. A. (2022). Instructor beliefs and practices at the periphery of STEM. MAA.
- Roan, E. A., & Czocher, J. A. (2022). Towards an operationalization of mathematization. MAA.
- Czocher, J. A., Sigley, R., Kularajan, M., & Roan, E. A. (n.d.). Validating a modelling competencies assessment. In Advancing and consolidating research on applications and modelling in mathematics education. Springer.
- Roan, E. A., & Czocher, J. A. (2022). Justifications students use when writing an equation during a modeling task.