Faculty Profile for Katie Salzmann
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Salzmann, K. A., Ellard, C., & Broyles, S. (2023). Behind the Lines: The Art of Texas Monthly (On exhibit at The Wittliff Collections, February-December, 2023)).
- Salzmann, K. A. (2020). Cormac McCarthy Correspondence and Letters. In Cormac McCarthy in Context. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.
- Salzmann, K. A., & Schaefer, A. (2015). Homegrown: Austin Music Posters, 1967-1982 (On exhibit at The Wittliff Collections, January-July, 2015).
- Salzmann, K. A. (2007). The Making of King of the Hill (On exhibit at The Wittliff Collections, August-December, 2007).
- Salzmann, K. A., & Toma, K. L. (Eds.). (2012). Southwestern Archivist. Society of Southwest Archivists.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Distinguished Service Award, Society of Southwest Archivists. 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Employee Excellence Award, Division of Information Technologies. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Employee Excellence Award (Unclassified Staff), University Libraries. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Faculty of the Year, Library Affairs, Southern Illinois University. 2004
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State Quarterly Team Award (ArchivesSpace implementation), Texas State University. 2021
Selected Service Activities
Public History Committee
Society of Southwest Archivists
Publications Committee, Society of Southwest Archivists
Committee on Education, Society of American Archivists
Subcommittee on Graduate Education, Society of American Archivists