Faculty Profile for Dr. Suho Oh
Biography and EducationBorn 1983. S. Korea.
2001-2004 Kaist Bachelor in Mathematics
2004-2006 Korean Military Service
2006-2011 MIT Ph.D. in Mathematics
2011-2014 University of Michigan, Hildebrandt research assistant professor
Teaching InterestsDiscrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra
Research InterestsEnumuerative and Algebraic combinatorics
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Ahlbach, C. T., Oh, S., David, J., & Wu, C. (2021). Tableaux Stabilization and Lattice Paths (extended abstract). In Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science Proceedings. Retrieved from https://arxiv.org/pdf/2009.02644.pdf
- Ahlbach, C. T., Oh, S., David, J., & Wu, C. (n.d.). Tableaux Stabilization and Lattice Paths. Journal of Combinatorics. Retrieved from https://arxiv.org/pdf/2009.02644.pdf
- Oh, S., & McAlmon, R. (2019). The rank function of a positroid and non-crossing partitions. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics.
- Coleman, M., Dochtermann, A. M., Geist, N., & Oh, S. (n.d.). Completing and extending shellings of vertex decomposable complexes. SIAM Journal of Discrete Mathematics.
- Coleman, M., Dochtermann, A. M., Geist, N., & Oh, S. (2021). Completing and extending shellings of vertex decomposable complexes (extended abstract). In DMTCS Proceedings.
- Yang, Yong (Principal), Keller, Thomas M (Co-Principal), Sun, Shuying (Supporting), Zhao, Qiang (Supporting), Dochtermann, Anton (Supporting), Oh, Suho (Supporting). REU Site: Algebra, Combinatorics, and Statistics, NSF, Federal, $305417. (Submitted: August 2021, Funded: March 1, 2022 - February 28, 2025). Grant.
- Oh, Suho. REP 2016, Texas State University, $6000. (Funded: June 2016 - September 2016). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
September 1, 2021-Present
Lecturer review Committee
November 1, 2020-Present
Reviewer / Referee
December 1, 2017-Present
Algebraic combinatorics reading group