Faculty Profile for Dr. Vera Ioudina
Biography and EducationGraduated from the Department of Mathematics, Irkutsk State University, Russia, 1977.
Ph.D from Moscow Institute of Economic and Statistics, Russia, 1985.
Worked as professor at 9 universities in Russia, Mexico and USA
Teaching InterestsIntro and upper level Probability and Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Statistics.
Research InterestsRobust Estimation in Lineal Regression Models
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Ioudina, V. (2021). Elementary Statistics: Day-by-Day Workbook, 4th edition. Retrieved from https://canvas.txstate.edu/courses/1863244/files/217590923?module_item_id=86926453
- Ioudina, V., Babeshko, L., Mikhaleva, M., & Orlova, I. (2019). Instrumental Variables Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations: Interrelation of Methods. Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 8, 797–802. Retrieved from https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifescienceglobal.com%2Findependent-journals%2Fjournal-of-reviews-on-global-economics%2Fvolume-8%2F85-abstract%2Fjrge%2F3679-abstract-instrumental-variables-estimation-of-systems-of-simultaneous-equations-interrelation-of-methods&data=02%7C01%7Cvi11%40txstate.edu%7C81fcb4927532490402e808d7a1eb2454%7Cb19c134a14c94d4caf65c420f94c8cbb%7C0%7C0%7C637155903625600176&sdata=vYSXhU9B8Agwm2tvoDUg%2FK3LyYtI9x8h48dMsn21FvY%3D&reserved=0
- Ioudina, V. (2018). Elementary Statistics: Day by Day Workbook, 3rd edition. USA: Stipes Publishing.
- Ioudina, V., & Orlova, I. V. (2018). Analysis of Information Content of Metric Data when Constructing Models of Linear Regression. Retrieved from https://sae.systemeconomics.ru/en/
- Ioudina, V. (2015). Elementary Statistics: Day by Day Workbook 2nd Edition. USA: Stipes Publishing.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Teaching Award of Honor, Texas State Alumni Association. 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Ten Years of service and dedication to the University, Texas State University. August 21, 2020
- Fulton, Lawrence V (Principal), Villagran, Melinda Morris (Co-Principal), , Bing Zhou (Co-Principal), Mendez, Francis A (Co-Principal), Ekin, Tahir (Co-Principal), Qasem, Apan Muhammad (Co-Principal), Konur, Dincer (Supporting), Alanis, Emmanuel (Supporting), Zihagh, Fereshteh (Supporting), Dong, Zhijie (Co-Principal), Shen, Xiaoxi (Supporting), De Nadai, Alessandro Stevens (Supporting), Zhu, Ye (Co-Principal), Hewitt, Barbara A (Co-Principal), Valles Molina, Damian (Supporting), White, Alexander (Supporting), Dolezel, Diane M (Supporting), Ioudina, Vera (Supporting), Islam, Tanzima Z (Supporting), Lee, Chul Ho (Supporting), Metsis, Vangelis (Supporting), Moradi, Masoud (Supporting), Gao, Ju (Supporting), Li-Jen, Lester (Supporting), Jones, Dustin (Supporting), Pham, Vung (Supporting), Holt, Melinda (Supporting), Kyung An, Min (Supporting), Islam, ABM (Supporting), Cho, Hyuk (Supporting), Liu, Quigzhoung (Supporting), Liang, Fan (Supporting), Topinka, Joseph Baar (Supporting). The Accelerating Credentials of Purpose and Value for the Texas Innovation Corridor (TIC) Consortium Grant, THECB, State, $1450000. (Submitted: November 2021, Funded: February 2022 - October 2022). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Creator and moderator
Statistics Seminar in Canvas
September 5, 2018-Present
Students Survey and Data Bank for Math 2328 & 3305
January 2022-December 2022
Math 2328 New Textbook Search
March 1, 2021-April 20, 2021