Faculty Profile for Dr. Reiko Graham
Research Interestseye-tracking, electrophysiology
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Ceballos, N. A., Perrotte, J. K., Sharma, S., Awofisayo, O., Callaway, D., Gordon, A., & Graham, R. (2023). Women who pregame: A study of stress and alcohol use in collegiate female pre-drinkers. Journal of American College Health. https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2023.2245499
- Morley, R. H., Jantz, P., & Graham, R. (2019). The Salience Network structures as a mediator of violence and perceptions of hostility. Neuropsychological Trends, 7–20.
- Ceballos, N. A., Westerberg, C. E., Graham, R., Shattuck, E., & Perrotte, J. K. (2022). Blackouts and hangover experiences among Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White college students. Addictive Behaviors Reports, 16, 100466. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.abrep.2022.100466
- Ceballos, N., Perrotte, J., Westerberg, C. E., Shattuck, E., & Graham, R. (2022). The roles of shame and resilience in hangover experiences among Hispanic and Non-Hispanic white college students. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research.
- Thurin, K., Ceballos, N. A., & Graham, R. (2017). Alcohol Preferences and Event-Related Potentials to Alcohol Images in College Students. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 78(6), 916–921.
- Award / Honor Recipient January 1, 2010 - December 1, 2010
- Award / Honor Nominee: Dean nominee for the Presidential Award for Excellence, College of Liberal Arts. January 1, 2009 - December 1, 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Favorite Professor, Alpha Chi National Honor Society. January 1, 2007 - December 1, 2007
- Award / Honor Recipient: Dean of Liberal Arts' Award for Excellence in Research, Texas State University. January 1, 2006 - December 1, 2006
- Award / Honor Recipient: Faculty of Science Graduate Teaching Assistant Scholarship. January 1, 1999 - December 1, 2002
- Ceballos, Natalie A (Principal), Graham, Reiko (Co-Principal), Hu, Yueqin (Supporting). Innovative physiological predictors of college drinking, National Institutes of Health (AREA/R15), Federal, $357591. (Submitted: 2019, Funded: September 5, 2020 - August 31, 2023). Grant.
- Novoa, Clara M., Romanella, susan, Ngu, Hee Hiong, Graham, Reiko, Guirguis, Mina S. SPARK: Increasing the Recruitment and Retention of Female Undergraduates in Engineering and Computer Science, NSF, $600000. (Funded: June 2012 - June 2016). Grant.
- Novoa, C. (Principal), Ngu, A. (Co-Principal), Graham, Reiko (Co-Principal), Romanella, S. (Co-Principal). SPARK: Increasing the Recruitment and Retention of Female Undergraduates in Engineering and Computer Science, National Science Foundation, NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM), Private / Foundation / Corporate, $599982. (Submitted: 2012, Funded: January 5, 2012 - June 1, 2016). Grant.
- Graham, Reiko (Principal). Event-related potential correlates of facial expression and gaze interactions, National Institutes of Health, Institutional (Higher Ed), $60816. (Submitted: January 1, 2008). Grant.
- Graham, Reiko (Principal). Hunger and attentional distraction by high- and low-calorie foods, Texas State University Research Enhancement Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $7810. (Submitted: January 1, 2008). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
August 2022-December 2022
Faculty and PC meetings + PC activities (e.g., teaching observations, mentoring)
January 2022-December 2022
Faculty Senate Facilities Committee
January 2022-December 2022
Clinical Search Committee
August 2022-November 2022
Institutional Review Board (txstate)
January 2022-January 2022