Faculty Profile for Britney K Webb
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Webb, B. K. (2016). Practical Advice from an Athletic Trainer Mom. http://txconcussionlaw.com (2nd-Apr-14th ed.). Retrieved from http://txconcussionlaw.com/practical-advice-from-an-athletic-trainer-mom/
- Webb, B. K. (2016). From a Parent to other Parents: Educate yourself. In http://txconcussionlaw.com/from-a-parent-to-other-parents/.
- Webb, B. K. (2010, January 10). Not Titled [Review of Arnheims Principles of Athletic Training, by W. Prentice]. Arnheim’s Principles of Athletic Training, 14th, McGraw-Hill, Dubuque, IA.
- Webb, B. K. (2009). Preventing Eating Disorders in Athletes. Texas Coach, 38–39.
- Webb, B. K. (2009). “Women in Athletic Training: A Historical Review of the Advancement in the Past 20 Years, Poster for Women’s Day at West Texas A&M University,.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State University Presidential Distinction Award in Service, Texas State Univeristy. 2022
- Award / Honor Recipient: AT Spotlight for the Central Texas Athletic Trainers Society, for Austin/Hill Country Area, CTATS. March 2021 - 2021
- Award / Honor Recipient: Texas State Athletic Trainers Association Hall of Honor, Texas State Athletic Trainers Association. January 24, 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: Honorary Guest Coach for the Texas State Universtiy Women's Golf Team. February 12, 2018 - 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: SWATA Excellence in Athletic Training Award, SWATA. July 2017
Selected Service Activities
University Financial Aid Advisory Committee
University Appeals & Scholarship Award
January 1, 2022-Present
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
Curriculum Committe for Texas State Athletic Trainers Association (TSATA),
University Faculty Senate Nontenure Line Faculty Committee