Faculty Profile for Dr. Stephen A Awoniyi
Dr. Stephen A Awoniyi
Associate Professor — Dept of Health & Human Performance
phone: (512) 245-1313
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Awoniyi, S. (2017). Design problem analysis and process: A case of technology- augmented problem decomposition in analysis and understanding of public space. In Design Journal (Supp. 1, Vol. 20). Retrieved from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14606925.2017.1352880
- Awoniyi, S. (2016). Behavior in public space: A reinforcement description. Retrieved from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7l4UtIzyAG4U3Ztc1Z0MXNkNE0
- Awoniyi, S. (2016). User experience in the threshold matrix of public space: Design intervention in a complex environment. International Journal of Affective Engineering, 14, 157–166. https://doi.org/http://doi.org/10.5057/ijae.IJAE-D-15-00004
- Awoniyi, S. (2014). Desire, space and technology: Communications technologies as articulators of design for urban space (pp. 199–213).
- Awoniyi, S. (2013). Complexity of the feedback system as stimulus, medium and response within the design task environment. Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto/University of Porto.