Faculty Profile for Dr. Christine Robison Gray
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Robison, S., & Gray, C. R. (2017). Agents of transformational change: Coaching skills for academic leaders. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 28, 5–28.
- Ogolsky, B. G., & Gray, C. R. (2016). Conflict, negative emotion, and reports of partners’ relationship maintenance in same sex couples. Journal of Family Psychology, 30, 171–180.
- Surra, C. A., Boettcher, T. M., Cottle, N. R., West, A., & Gray, C. R. (2006). The treatment of relationship status in research on dating and mate selection. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 69, 207–221.
- Surra, C. A., Gray, C. R., Boettcher, T. M. J., Cottle, N. R., & West, A. (2006). From courtship to universal properties: Research on dating and mate selection. In The Cambridge handbook of personal relationships (pp. 113–130). Cambridge University Press.
- Surra, C. A., Gray, C. R., Boettcher, T. M. J., Jarvis, M. O., & Cottle, N. R. (2003). Attraction, mate selection and courtship. In Handbook of family communication (pp. 53–82). Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Award / Honor Recipient: Teaching Award of Honor: Exemplary Service During the COVID-19 Crisis, Texas State Alumni Association. May 22, 2020
- Award / Honor Recipient: College of Applied Arts 2019 College Achievement Award for Excellence in Teaching, Texas State University. June 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Alpha Chi National College Honor Society Favorite Professor, Texas State University. April 2019
- Award / Honor Recipient: Graduating Undergraduate Student Recognition, Texas State University. May 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: Part-Time Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award, Texas State University. 2017
Selected Service Activities
School of Family & Consumer Sciences Recruitment Anchor Committee
School of Family and Consumer Sciences Graduate Recruitment Committee
March 1, 2018-Present
HDFS Graduate Program Co-Coordinator
Graduate Admissions Committee
PREPARE report facilitator for engaged couples at St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church