Faculty Profile for Dr. Todd Jewell
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Feng, G., & Jewell, R. T. (2021). Productivity and Efficiency in the English Football League: A Random-Coefficient, Stochastic-Frontier Approach using Bayesian Methods. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 68(5), 571–604.
- Gomez-Gonzalez, C., del Corral, J., Jewell, R. T., García-Unanue, J., & Nesseler, C. (2019). A Prospective Analysis of Competitive Balance Levels in Major League Soccer. Review of Industrial Organization, 54(1), 175–190.
- Hood, M. E., Chittenden, W. T., & Jewell, R. T. (2018). Never Tell Me the Odds: The Stingy Odds for Leicester City to Win the English Premier League. Journal of Prediction Markets, 12(1), 1–19.
- Todd, J., & Jewell, R. T. (2018). Dubious Assumptions, Economic Models, and Expert Testimony. Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, 42, 279–321.
- Jewell, R. T. (2017). Technical Efficiency with Multi-Output, Heterogeneous Production: A Latent Class, Distance Function Model of English Football. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 48(1), 37–50.
Selected Service Activities
McCoy College of Business Foundation Board
International Advisory Council
Search Committee for Assistant Vice Provost for International Affairs
October 2022-February 2023
Ad Hoc Faculty Merit Policy Update Committee
March 2022-August 2022