Faculty Profile for Dr. Diane M Dolezel
Selected Scholarly/Creative Work
- Beauvais, B. M., Dolezel, D. M., & Ramamonjiarivelo, Z. H. (2023). An Exploratory Analysis of the Association Between Hospital Quality Measures and Financial Performance. Healthcare, 11(20), 2758. Retrieved from https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9032/11/20/2758
- Betancourt, J. A., Dolezel, D. M., Shanmugam, R., Pacheco, G. J., Stigler Granados, P. E., & Fulton, L. V. (2023). The Health Status of the US Veterans: A Longitudinal Analysis of Surveillance Data Prior to and during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Healthcare 2023, 11(14), 2049. https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare11142049
- Fulton, L. V., McLeod, A. J., Dolezel, D. M., Bastian, N., & Fulton, C. (2021). Deep Vision for Breast Cancer Classification and Segmentation. Cancers, 13(21), 5384.
- McLeod, A. J., & Dolezel, D. M. (2021). Security Policy Non-Compliance: Can Capitulation Theory Explain User Behaviors? Computers & Security. Retrieved from https://www.journals.elsevier.com/computers-and-security
- Fulton, L. V., Dolezel, D. M., Yan, Y., & Fulton, C. P. (2019). Classification of Alzheimer’s Disease with and without Imagery Using Gradient Boosted Machines and ResNet-50. Brain Sciences, 9(9), 212. https://doi.org/10.3390/brainsci9090212 JCR IF: 2.8 Q2 Neuroscience
- Award / Honor Recipient: 2018 College Achievement Award for Excellence in Research, College of Health Professions. 2018
- Award / Honor Recipient: 21st Annual Faculty/Student Research Forum, College of Health Professions. August 2017
- Award / Honor Recipient: American Health Information Management Association Foundation Merit Scholarship recipient. December 1, 2013
- Award / Honor Recipient: Award for Academic Excellence, Texas State University/HIM Dept. 2009
- Award / Honor Recipient: Award for Academic Excellence, Texas State University Health Information Management Department. January 1, 2009
- Fulton, Lawrence V (Principal), Villagran, Melinda Morris (Co-Principal), , Bing Zhou (Co-Principal), Mendez, Francis A (Co-Principal), Ekin, Tahir (Co-Principal), Qasem, Apan Muhammad (Co-Principal), Konur, Dincer (Supporting), Alanis, Emmanuel (Supporting), Zihagh, Fereshteh (Supporting), Dong, Zhijie (Co-Principal), Shen, Xiaoxi (Supporting), De Nadai, Alessandro Stevens (Supporting), Zhu, Ye (Co-Principal), Hewitt, Barbara A (Co-Principal), Valles Molina, Damian (Supporting), White, Alexander (Supporting), Dolezel, Diane M (Supporting), Ioudina, Vera (Supporting), Islam, Tanzima Z (Supporting), Lee, Chul Ho (Supporting), Metsis, Vangelis (Supporting), Moradi, Masoud (Supporting), Gao, Ju (Supporting), Li-Jen, Lester (Supporting), Jones, Dustin (Supporting), Pham, Vung (Supporting), Holt, Melinda (Supporting), Kyung An, Min (Supporting), Islam, ABM (Supporting), Cho, Hyuk (Supporting), Liu, Quigzhoung (Supporting), Liang, Fan (Supporting), Topinka, Joseph Baar (Supporting). The Accelerating Credentials of Purpose and Value for the Texas Innovation Corridor (TIC) Consortium Grant, THECB, State, $1450000. (Submitted: November 2021, Funded: February 2022 - October 2022). Grant.
- Hewitt, Barbara (Principal), Dolezel, Diane M (Co-Principal). Exploring Factors that Influence Ethical Decision-Making in Healthcare, Texas Society of Allied Health Professionals, State Professional Organization, $1500. (Submitted: June 30, 2022, Funded: September 30, 2022 - September 15, 2023). Grant.
- Moczygemba, Jackie (Principal), Dolezel, Diane (Co-Principal). Implementing EHRs: An Exploratory Study to Examine Current Practices in Migrating Longitudinal Clinical Data., Research Enhancement Program Grant, Institutional (Higher Ed), $7402. (Submitted: December 1, 2012, Funded: January 4, 2013 - January 3, 2014). Grant.
Selected Service Activities
Graduate Student Scholarship
HIM Research Committee
Student Scholarships, Financial Aid, & Awards Committee
HIM Curriculum Committee